Thursday, March 21, 2013

Showered with blessings

This past Saturday my sisters and my mother threw a beautiful baby shower for little Eli... well, kind of for little Eli. The decorations were all blue, but the touches were definitely for me. The balloons were tied with Tulle, yellow and white flowers dotted the table tops and we even had a little tea party. All in all, it was the perfect event and I am so grateful to all those who came and supported me. It was great to see friends and family that I don't get to see all the time.

I didn't get a picture of everyone in attendance, but I thought I'd share some photos of the beautiful day.

A peak at some of the beautiful
decorations. My mother made the
cake balls and the floral arrangements.
Also, isn't the punch to die for —
I will never be able to resist a
mother duck and her kids!
 

 





       



And while the girls partied, the boys played. Can I just mention right now how jealous I am that the boys got to go to the Air Force Museum. Maybe if I ask him super nice my dad will take me sometime soon! (Hint! Hint!)



No comments:

Post a Comment